Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE !!


On this much anticipated Election Day, I hope everyone has voted (or is planning to vote today). This is such an important part of being an American citizen, and not to be taken lightly. ~ ~ This particular Presidential race has been the most "anxiety-filled" one I have ever lived through (in my many years-LOL!) and so much is at stake for our great country. ~ ~ Feeling strongly about my choices and beliefs (particularly being anti-abortion and knowing we MUST always defend Israel) I, like many others, have fretted about "what ifs". What if the other candidate wins? What will happen to our precious country then? ~ ~ I've decided to focus on the Bible verse in John 14:1, as this reminds me WHO is really in control. ~ ~ May God always bless America!

No comments: