Thursday, October 16, 2008

A "Purr"-fect Day!


Although I love all four seasons, Autumn is my very favorite. The cooler temperatures and the beautiful leaves turning crimson, yellow and orange always give me a little "burst" of energy this time of year. This week here in my part of Georgia, we have had some beautiful weather!! It's the kind of weather that "just makes you feel good" when you go outside. I walked to the mailbox the other day and couldn't help but notice the brilliant blue sky, a cool breeze blowing, sun shining, and lots of birds twittering to me as I walked along my driveway. ~ I'm reminded of the Bible verse that says: The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handiwork. (Psalms 19:1) ~ ~ I've posted a picture of two of my kitties, Levi and Moses, as they sit by a window to enjoy the day's beauty!

No comments: