Monday, May 4, 2009

Treasure Island, Florida

I recently finished reading the book Love Finds You in Treasure Island, Florida by Christian author Debby Mayne, and I now hope to visit Treasure Island myself one day! Using an actual location, Debby has created an enjoyable story with believable characters and a strong faith element. I enjoy stories that are not predictable, and that was certainly the case for this book! The characters' unique personalities and various situations throughout the story kept me turning pages. The ending was delightful, and now I look forward to reading more of Debby Mayne's books. ~ If you are a fan of contemporary Christian romance, you will enjoy reading Love Finds You in Treasure Island, Florida by Debby Mayne.
* * This is another book in the "Love Finds You" line from Summerside Press. Each book, although fictional, is set in an actual town of the United States. * *

No comments: