Sunday, December 7, 2008

Miracle, Kentucky

I just finished reading a wonderful book by Christian author Andrea Boeshaar, Love Finds You in Miracle Kentucky. I love the way Andrea writes - - she was one of the first authors I read when I "discovered" Christian fiction several years ago! ~ Love Finds You in Miracle Kentucky is a well-written, sweet story about a young woman seeking a fresh start in a different town (and state). She accepts a teaching position and moves in with her grandmother in Kentucky. One of her students is a precious child confined to a wheelchair, who just happens to have a handsome, widowed father. Their relationships and experiences are written about in a very believable way, and the story was never boring! As Meg (the main character) is able to strengthen her family ties, she truly finds love in Miracle, Kentucky. ~ I enjoyed this story so much, and now I'm looking forward to reading more stories in the new "Love Finds You.." line from Summerside Press!

No comments: