Tuesday, December 19, 2017

December and Dreams Coming True

December is such a lovely month---with the sights and sounds of Christmas all around us. Like many folks, my very favorite time of year is the Christmas season and celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.
 With all the busyness going on, I really try to take time to think about the REAL "reason for the season"---and give thanks for that Baby born in humble beginnings who came to save us all. 
This December is extra-special to me personally, because I'm preparing to celebrate my precious grandbaby's very first Christmas! Having my first grandchild born this year has been a dream-come-true for me.
Another dream-come-true has been signing my very first book contract, and I'm thrilled!
I give God all the glory for my blessings, and this year as I celebrate Christmas with joy, I will be extra-joyful for the special blessings and dreams that came true. 
I hope you will have a wonderful Christmas celebration and will remember the special Baby whose birth changed the world.  Merry Christmas!! 
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.  Isaiah 9:6

No comments: