Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kudos for Keli!

Christian author Keli Gwyn has written a novel that I am loving! A Bride Opens Shop in El Dorado, California is Keli's first book, but I feel certain this author will have many, many more published books in her writing future. ~ I'm not quite finished reading it yet (*confession--I'm a slow reader*) but am thoroughly enjoying this fun story. ~ Set in California's Sierra Foothills in 1870, this charming romance is keeping me turning pages to see what happens next....In fact, I interrupted my reading to post this quick blog, but am about to dive back into the story! ~ And just for fun, I've posted a photo of my cat Delilah as she "PAWSed" to take a look at Keli's book---and yep! Delilah thinks it's a PURR-fect book to read.
    Also, THANKS to everyone who visited the other day when I posted my interview with sweet Keli. A special THANK YOU to Keli Gwyn for taking time to answer my questions, and CONGRATULATIONS to Amy Campbell, who won the drawing for a copy of Keli's book!

2 comments:

Keli Gwyn said...

Patti Jo,

Thanks for your kind words. I love the picture of Delilah with the book and have added it to My Awesome Readers page on my website.

CatMom said...

You are welcome Keli! I couldn't resist snapping that picture, and am glad you enjoyed it. I'm almost finished reading your wonderful book, and am genuinely loving it!
Hugs, Patti Jo