Friday, August 6, 2010

Finding Jeena

Christian author Miralee Ferrell has written another book that I thoroughly enjoyed. Finding Jeena is a contemporary novel that tells the story of a young woman who "had everything" according to the world's standards. When some unexpected circumstances completely changed her life, Jeena eventually realizes what is really important. ~ The characters in this story were very believable, and I must admit there were parts of the book that had me reaching for the kleenex. Most importantly, Finding Jeena shows how the Lord works to change and soften hearts of even some of the toughest unbelievers. ~ I highly recommend this book, and look forward to reading more of Miralee Ferrell's work!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Hi "CatMom"
I have not read "Finding Jeena" but I have read "The Other Daughter" by Miralee Ferrell (same author) and it is an excellent book also. Very touching and true to life. Thanks for the FYI on the book will look for it.
Hope and pray all your surgeries went well this summer and you are on your way to a complete recovery!
Take care, Veronica

CatMom said...

Thank you for your note, sweet Veronica! ~ Praise the Lord my spinal surgeries were successful and I am recovering nicely overall. I still have a ways to go, but have already made so much progress since I came home from the hospital on July 10 ! God is so good, and I know He will use what I've been through so I might be able to help someone else. ~ I hope you're doing well and have been having a nice summer! Blessings to you, Patti Jo