Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Kim Vogel Sawyer!!!

Today is the birthItalicday of my favorite Christian fiction author, Kim Vogel Sawyer!! I have had the pleasure and honor of meeting Kim at a writers' conference, and she is not only a fabulous author, but a very kind lady too (AND...she LOVES CATS!! What more could you want?!!). ~ Seriously, Kim is a sweet, gracious lady and she uses her God-given talent to write some wonderful, touching books. "Gentle stories of hope" is the phrase she uses to describe her stories, and that is so appropriate. Her stories are not only entertaining, but show the HOPE we can have when we know the Lord and allow Him to work in our lives. ~ The most recent Kim Vogel Sawyer book I read was Fields of Grace. I absolutely loved this historical story, and highly recommend it. Of course, I highly recommend ANY book written by Kim - - once I begin reading, I get "swept up" in the lives of her characters. ~ ~ So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Kim!! May the Lord continue to pour out His blessings on you, sweet friend!

1 comment:

Kim Vogel Sawyer said...

Thank you so much for the kind words, Patti Jo. I appreciate your encouragement more than you know! And thank you, too, for kitty-covered birthday card! Soooo adorable! You are an extra special person...bless you!