Sunday, February 8, 2009

Humble, Texas

I've recently finished reading another book from Summerside Press, Love Finds You in Humble, Texas by Christian author Anita Higman, and I definitely recommend this book. I enjoyed Anita's style of writing, and if I had to choose one word to describe this book, it would be: ENTERTAINING ! I was never "bored" while reading the story, and I especially liked the bits of humor Anita used in her characters' thoughts. Love Finds You in Humble, Texas tells a present-day story of two sisters who are in love with the same man. As I read I was never sure exactly what would happen next, which of course kept me reading and interested! Anita's characters are realistic, and the faith message is woven in throughout the story (without being "preachy"). The secondary characters are even interesting too, which made the story all the more a pleasure to read. ~ If you're looking for an entertaining Christian book, read Love Finds You in Humble, Texas by Anita Higman. Now I'm looking forward to reading more of the Summerside Press "Love Finds You" books, AND more books by Anita Higman!! : )

No comments: