Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Days


I hope everyone is having a safe, fun summer. It's hard to believe that July is almost here! In spite of the heat and humidity where we live (Georgia) there are some great things about summer in my state. One of my favorites is the juicy Georgia watermelons - - yum! Another great thing about summer in Georgia is all the beautiful flowers and plants that grow in our state. The magnolias and gardenias are so fragrant, and due to the humidity, usually ferns grow well too (if not out in the direct sun). This year I have 2 hanging baskets of Hibiscus, which I am enjoying. They are a lovely shade of orange, and I'm doing my best to keep them alive - LOL!! May your summer days be blessed with family time and fun.

2 comments:

Megan DiMaria said...

Hi CatMom,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the kind words.

Are you an ACFW writer? Will I be able to meet you at the conference is Minneapolis this September?

A prisoner of hope,
Megan

CatMom said...

Hello Megan! Thanks for visiting my little "corner"! Yes, I am a member of ACFW but am still a "newbie" who has only very recently starting pursuing publication (I know it's all in the Lord's timing!). ~ I'm planning on coming to the conference in Sept. and hope to meet you there! Blessings, Patti
"CatMom"