Saturday, March 6, 2021

MARCHing Into Spring!

Although I do enjoy all the seasons, my two favorites are Fall and Spring. Now that we're into the month of March, that means SPRING is on the way! After looking out at the bare tree branches in my yard, it's always nice when new growth begins to appear. Usually it's not too long before our trees are covered with buds, blooms, and greenery - - a welcome sight after many dreary, Winter days!

I'm so thankful the Lord made four seasons for us to enjoy. It seems that just about the time folks are needing a lift after Winter, along comes Spring. Only God could create such perfectly-timed seasons that each hold their own unique beauty. 

I hope you'll enjoy the beauty in each day, and notice even the small changes that might appear on the trees and in the yards in your area. I have a feeling that God smiles when His children notice and appreciate His handiwork here on earth! 

     The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth His handiwork.  Psalm 19:1 


No comments: