Tuesday, December 31, 2019

A New Year - - A New Decade

Today is the last day of 2019, and the last day of this decade. WOW!!  Earlier today, I was thinking back to ten years ago today, and am amazed at all that happened in those ten years. My daughter had just gotten engaged then, so we were thrilled. But I'd also finally accepted the fact that I had no choice but to have back surgery, so I was filled with fear. As always, despite my fears of what might happen with my health, the Lord worked an amazing miracle with my surgeries and countless blessings came from that painful time. Best of all, I was able to walk down the aisle at my daughter's beautiful wedding ceremony, standing straight and tall! God is SO good!! 

Reflecting on the past ten years was a reminder that no matter what our future holds, we can trust our Lord to be with us every step of the way. Through the difficult times and the happy times--He is always with us.   

     The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.
                                                                                                                 Psalm 29:11

1 comment:

ahmed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.