Wednesday, August 29, 2012

To Love and Cherish

Christian fiction authors Judith Miller and Tracie Peterson have written a book series that I highly recommend--especially for those who enjoy historical romance! "Bridal Veil Island" is the series title, with the first book titled: To Have and To Hold and the second book is: To Love and Cherish. I highly recommend both books, but have to say the second one is my very favorite.
Set on the Georgia coast in the late 1800s, To Love and Cherish features believable characters, romance, adventure, and even a hint of mystery---it's wonderful! ~ Being a Georgia native myself and frequent visitor to our lovely coast, I was especially pleased with the job these ladies did on this book, and now I'm eagerly looking forward to the third book in this series: To Honor and Trust.

No comments: