Sunday, March 18, 2012

Song of My Heart

Christian author Kim Vogel Sawyer continues to be my favorite author because her books are such a pleasure to read (not to mention the fact she's a wonderful person and a cat-lover too!). Her recent release Song of My Heart is a delightful story set in Kansas in 1895. The story follows Sadie Wagner as she uses her God-given talent of singing to help her family, and there's never a dull moment. The story features romance, adventure, bits of humor, and even some mystery that kept me wanting to see what happened next. The characters really came alive for me, and I must admit I did NOT want this story to end! ~ I've read AND enjoyed all of Kim Vogel Sawyer's books, but have to say I think Song of My Heart is now my new favorite of this talented author's work!

No comments: