Sunday, November 6, 2011

To Have and To Hold

Historical romance is my absolute favorite genre to read (and write!). So I want to share another wonderful book I've recently read written by two wonderful authors I've had the honor of meeting in person (and they are both precious!). To Have and To Hold, co-written by Tracie Peterson and Judith Miller is set on the Georgia coast in the late 1800s. Since that happens to be my family's favorite vacation spot, this book was extra-special to me. The authors did a fabulous job of capturing the landscape of that area, and the characters "came alive" as I read the intriguing story set on a fictional island (near the real Jekyll Island). Tracie and Judy also did a fabulous job of providing a very good balance of action, romance, and even bits of suspense throughout the story. If you're a fan of historical fiction, be sure and look for To Have and To Hold (which has a GORGEOUS cover too!). Highly recommended!

No comments: