Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tombstone, Arizona

I recently read another delightful book by Christian author Miralee Ferrell, and highly recommend it. Love Finds You in Tombstone, Arizona takes place in 1881, and is filled with plenty of action, excitement, and romance. The author makes it easy to visualize the characters and scenery in your mind, and the ending of the story is very satisfying. I've read Miralee Ferrell's other books and have certainly enjoyed them, but this one is definitely my favorite of her books! ~ If you're a fan of historical romance, be sure to read Love Finds You in Tombstone, Arizona by Miralee Ferrell. You won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Miralee Ferrell said...

Thanks so much for featuring my newest release!! I'm thrilled to be here on your blog. If anyone would like to see pictures of our trip to Tombstone I have them up on my web site. www.miraleeferrell.com

CatMom said...

Thank you for stopping by Miralee! I'm happy to help spread the word about this delightful book. :)
Blessings, Patti Jo