Thursday, July 24, 2008

A NEW BABY and WISDOM TEETH

Originally I thought this week would be a "typical" summer week with our usual activities. Then our oral surgeon's office had a cancellation so my son's wisdom teeth were able to be removed this morning (it's a great relief to get that done while school is out!). Thankfully the procedure went well and there were no problems pulling all four teeth. ~ AND....my niece/Godchild Ginger gave birth to a precious baby girl (Isabelle) yesterday afternoon, so we are thrilled! We thought the baby would not arrive until early August (or the very end of July) but she decided to make her appearance July 23. What a blessing to have a healthy baby - - Thank you Lord! ~ We never know what a week will hold, but we do know Who holds our week in His hands. And because of Him, I really don't need to dread or worry about things (although I still do sometimes). If I will just remember to trust in the Lord, He will guide me through whatever a week may hold. (Proverbs 3:5)

No comments: