Tuesday, September 1, 2020

September Smiles

My family's "Birthday Month" has arrived! 😊 As I turned my calendar to the month of September this morning, I had to smile. So many sweet memories come with this month, for me personally. The birth of my first and third children, my late mother's birthday, and yes---my own special day. Of course, I try to ignore my birthday, but my family and friends will not let me! 😄 

The season of Fall arrives this month, too - - and Fall is my very favorite. So many reasons to smile in September, but yet there are always reasons to smile. Sometimes we just have to look for them, but they're plentiful. Although 2020 has been a very rough year in so many ways (for all of us), I am choosing to focus on the positive - - the blessings in each day - - whether a birthday is being celebrated or not! There are always reasons to smile. 💜    

                     A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.   Proverbs 17:22  


No comments: