Sunday, August 6, 2017

Blessings in Abundance

Somehow the month of July slipped past before I could post on here, but on July  7 the Lord blessed my family abundantly!  My daughter gave birth to a precious, healthy, beautiful baby girl, and we are so very thankful. I believe that every child is a blessing. When a woman is told she won't ever have a child, but then gives birth, this is a true miracle from the Lord. That is what happened to my daughter, so we are in awe of what God has done.
As I think about the many, many ways the Lord has poured out His blessings on me, I am humbled. I've done nothing to deserve these gifts, but my heavenly Father loves me so much and I am eternally grateful to Him. May I always live with a thankful heart and do what I can to bless others, because I've been blessed abundantly in my life. God is SO GOOD - - ALL the time!!  

    I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.  
                                                                                         Psalm 34:1

No comments: